WP Contacts is an excellent WordPress Plugin that allows you to manage your leads, contacts (or anything else) in WordPress. Easy to install, intuitive to work with frontend management system, WP Contacts gives you excellent tools for organizing your contacts. With WP Contacts you can set images for your contacts, create your own custom fields (as many as you want), upload files to associate with contacts, add notes, export and import contacts.
WP Contacts is a multi-user and multi-role system allowing you to set detailed permissions for who can access your contacts along with a great many other features! WP Contacts is built to be responsive on all of your devices and is extremely versatile.
Detailed documentation can be found in our online documentation.
Installation video of WP Contacts
Installing “WP Contacts” can be done by using the following steps:
1. Download the plugin
2. Upload the ZIP file (shwcp.zip) through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
4. WP Contacts will be available in your menu, go to it and save your backend settings and permissions first.
5. Set a page to use our page template and you’ll be able to start working with your database on that page!
- What does this plugin do?
This plugin is for managing your leads, contacts, students, inventory (anything really). Built as a plugin for WordPress, installation is easy and painless. WP Contacts gives you the control to customize all sorts of aspects of your contact management. Built for simplicity yet has many options to expand it’s capability and customization.
- Can I import my contacts?
Yes. We provide importing CSV and XLS format data direct to WP Contacts. Not only can you import but you can also update exisiting entries with the same method. We also have a built in API, a separate zapier extension, and integration with Contact Form 7.
- Can I export my contacts?
Yes. Exports can be done through WP Contacts in a few locations allowing you to get all or filter which entries to export as CSV or XLS. The built in api also has capabilities for getting all of your entries as well.
- Can I have more than one user access the system?
Yes, WP Contacts Slim allows for up to 3 different users (with the same or different access roles) access to the system. Access roles can be set with detailed permissions and there is also the ability to create your own custom roles. Our full version is unlimited on users as well as there being no limit for different roles you create.
- How many custom fields can I create
As many as you would like, as there is no limit on the number of fields and what you purpose them for.
- What if I make a mistake, delete some contacts accidentally or mess something up?
WP Contacts has the capability for you to generate snapshots (backups) of the current database structure and data. If you make a mistake or remove something, you can do a restore of one of your backups with one click in the backend settings.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“WP Contacts Slim”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial release