For an internal or private WordPress installation you may want to place restrictions on
who can register a user account. This plugin allows the administrator to specify a
‘whitelist’ of domain names and restricts registrations to email addresses from those
Please Note: This plugin is only tested on PHP5 and may not work on earlier versions.
Thanks to RedCat Co for sponsorship of initial development of this plugin
- Add automated tests
- Solicit user feedback on further options
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Email Restrictions option under Settings and make the appropriate entries
There are no frequently asked questions as yet.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“WP Email Restrictions”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Consolidated code in use in various projects
- Prepared for first release