Will add a little “x” next to any files/folders set to 777, since this is inherently insecure. Checks all recursive folders that come with a default WordPress install.
This plugin can be CPU intensive as it iterates over your whole folder/file structure to gather statistics.
- Checks root, wp-admin, wp-content, wp-includes and all sub folders
- Includes your plugin and theme folders
- Ignores images, text, CSS , and translation files
- Will exclude the cache folders since they contain to many files to scan.
- Requires PHP 5.1.2 or greater
- Please run this during low traffic.
This plugin will not return accurate results under IIS or WAMP stack due to how windows handles file permissions.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why did you make this
I don’t know, sometimes people want to see their permissions I guess.
- Will this work on Windows
Yes but the permissions are not accurate.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“File Permissions & Size Check”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “File Permissions & Size Check”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
1.04 – Completely re-wrote the plugin from scratch
1.03 – Removed Jquery.tools and replaced with jQuery.UI
1.02 – fixed directory problem for loading CSS and