- Choice of Backup Method – FTP/Email/both.
- Choice of Backup Type – Database Backup/File System Backup/Full Backup
- Backup Selection List – Specify specific files and folders to backup – NEW FEATURE !!
- WP Admin Instant backup – perform a backup from WordPress Admin interface.
- URL Instant Backup – perform a backup by visiting a public URL (containing secret hash key).
- Password Protected ZIP files – in-case the backup falls in the wrong hands.
- Custom backup file names – specify the prefix of output ZIP file.
- Improved Interface with Green and Red notifications to make sure your settings are right.
Copyright 2011 by Andrew Forster & Nick Young
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, you can download a copy from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html
- Upload the WP-InstantBackup plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Instant Backup menu link in the left side menu
- Fill out all the settings options you need
- When your ready to perform a backup, there’s a menu in the upper right hand corner of the wordpress admin. Click on either DB, Filesystem, or Full to perform a backup.
- How do I perform a backup?
Once activated, the plugin should automatically place a menu in the top right of your wordpress admin with the three backup options.
- What is a database backup?
A database backup is a backup of the current wordpress database–resulting in a zipped sql file which can be imported into mysql later to recover your database.
- What is a filesystem backup?
A filesystem backup is simply a backup of a directory that you have specified within the Backup Output Settings. By default the WordPress root directory is backed up.
- What is a full backup?
A full backup performs both a filesystem and database backup, and generates two output zip files.
- I can’t find the InstantBackup settings menu or access the InstantBackup settings page?
Only administrator users are allowed to view the InstantBackup settings menu and page.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.