μcaptcha is a math handwriting captcha scheme for touch-capable devices. Instead of entering text with a keyboard, you just retype a mathematical expression shown on a web canvas. μcaptcha belongs to the set of protocols called HIPs (Human Interactive Proofs), which allow a person to authenticate as belonging to a select group; e.g., human as opposed to machine, adult as opposed to a child, etc.
μcaptcha allows you protect your online forms from illegitimate access or abuse. Furthermore, as a byproduct of solving μcaptchas, a valuable labeled dataset of online handwritten math expressions is collected. μcaptcha is thus channeling the users’ effort into creating valuable resources for machine learning. Learn how μcaptcha works
- You need the μcaptcha API keys. Get them here.
- Your server must have the cURL library installed. Most servers do.
- English (default)
- Español (es_ES)
- Català (ca_ES)
- Other languages? – Just make a pull request
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
- Get the μcaptcha keys here and set them in the plugin configuration page.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“μcaptcha”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Released first version.