WP Social Preview is a WordPress plugin that let’s you preview how your content will look on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. before you share it. It also allows you to change the title, description and image for individual posts and pages by allowing you to edit the open graph meta tags of your content without touching any code!
- See a full-size preview of how your posts and pages will look on social media sites before you share them.
- Use a custom title, description and image for individual posts and pages.
- Set a fallback image used for posts without a featured image and tag/category archives.
- Customize the title, description and image used on the front-page of your site.
- Automatically use the correct size and aspect ratio for images when sharing on social media sites.
- Automatically output open graph meta tags used by sites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
For more info see wpsocialpreview.com.
2021년 8월 27일
The plugin does what it is supposed to, but it also disables the Widget view in the Admin > Appearance > Widgets area. Possibly due to a conflict with the latest version of Wordpress.
2021년 2월 18일
Excellent plugin that does the job of allowing me to customize how my site appears when sharing on social platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
기여자 & 개발자
“WP Social Preview”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “WP Social Preview”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
1.0.2 (18th February 2021)
- New: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Fix: Title, description and image not saving when edited in the post sidebar
- Fix: HTML tags appearing in Open Graph meta
- [Changed] Updated style of settings page
- [Changed] Added “Pro” tab to settings page
- [Changed] Tweaked style of full-size preview modal
- [Changed] Sidebar icon
- [Fixed] Don’t output admin CSS on front-end
- [Fixed] Correctly sanitize Twitter Website Attribution setting
- [Fixed] Settings notices
- [Fixed] Previews with no image
- Initial release