You can use this plugin to show twitter feeds to your wordpress website. You have a widget control panel that will allow you to configure your twitter username, theme, border, bg color, data link color, width of the screen to display the feed and number of feeds that you want to display. You can drag and drop this widget to any sidebars.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip and Upload
/wp-content/plugins/directory or Upload the zip from the WordPress Admin > plugin > Add Plugin > Upload Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag the widget to desired sidebar and configure is as necessary.
- Can I use my existing WordPress theme?
Yes, ofcourse 🙂
- Will this work on WordPress multisite?
Yes! If your WordPress installation has multisite enabled, this plugin will work with no error.
- Where can I get support?
The support blog can be found at http://www.youngminds.com.np/wordpress/ym-twitter-feed/
- Where can I report a bug?
This is a very simple and straight forward plugin and hence there should not be any severe bugs. However, if you face any, then plesae Report bugs at http://www.youngminds.com.np/wordpress/ym-twitter-feed/ and we will refine them.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“YM Twitter Feed”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “YM Twitter Feed”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- First Version of YM Twitter Feed Released