The Require Login Plugin allows you to easily restrict access to your WordPress site to only users with login credentials, Providing functionality perfect for intranets or restricted development sites.
Below are some of its features:
- Require users to log in
- Customise login page
- Redirect users after logging in
- Custom login logo support
- Disable password reset and “back” link
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/yumjam-require-logindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
What does Require Login Do?
Allows you to easily restrict access to your WordPress site, only users with login credentials will be able to proceed past the login screen.
Can I Customise the WordPress login page icon and links?
Yes, from the plugin setting page
2020년 12월 17일
Works fine with Flutter Apps
2020년 6월 3일
Great plugin, works exactly as claimed and easy to setup with a simple, clean settings menu. All visitors are sent to the Login box which is exactly what i was after, great for developing sites and restricting access to client users only. Changing the look of the Login page is a perfect bonus! i can add my customers logo to make it match their brand, Excellent thank you
기여자 & 개발자
“YumJam Require Login”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “YumJam Require Login”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Tested upto WordPress 5.4.1
- WordPress 5.0.0 support
- Add Chosen library for multi select lists
- add ability to select “No Logo” to remove the image from the Login Page
- Disable the Front end WordPress Admin Bar for selected user roles
- Prevent Access to the wp-admin dashboard for selected user roles
- First Release.