This plugin allows your WooCommerce store to send orders to Zoho Inventory in real time. Each order can be triggered on various WooCommerce events to send the information into Zoho Inventory.
- Populate WooCommerce store with items from Zoho Inventory
- Synchronize Inventory and Woocommerce products and available quantities
- Field Mapping of taxation
- Send store transaction alerts to your Slack Channel
This plugin uses the ZSquared data interchange service, which is fully functional and free to try for a limited period. Subscribers enjoy email support and early access to new features. A paid subscription to Zoho One, or Zoho Inventory is required.
Complete usage instructions are available here: ZSquared Connector for Zoho Inventory Manual (PDF)
- Upload the plugin files to the your plugin directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> ZSquared Connector Sync to Zoho CRM
- Click on “ZSquared Connector Service” in order to set up a new connection for your site.
- Follow the instructions to create an account on ZSquared, and create a new connection. You will be redirected back to your site when the connection is created.
- You’re done! ZSquared will start syncing data immediately.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“ZSquared Connector for Zoho Inventory”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixing an issue with a redirect not beiong properly handled in the API endpoints
- Added warehouse selection option
- Reworked the API endpoint settings to better handle environment specific requirements
- Modified the API endpoint for better error reporting
- Initial version.