WordPress removes the Update Services ability (Settings – Writing) when you create a network (aka enables WordPress MU/Multisite).
Activate this plugin to get it back.
Note: This is only for WordPress setups with a network, aka multiple sites, aka multisites,
aka WPMU in WordPress 3 and later.
This plugin might work with older WordPress MU sites. I haven’t tested it though. If you do, please
let me know how it turned out.
- Extract the ZIP file and move the folder “activate-update-services”, with it contents,
/wp-content/plugins/in your WordPress installation
- Activate the pluing under ‘Plugins’ in the WordPress admin area
- Change your ping sites in ‘Update Service’ under the ‘Settings/Writing’ admin panel.
If you want all sites in your network to be able to do this them self you need to activate the
plugin page for them (Super Admin > Options).
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Activate Update Services”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Activate Update Services”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- 1.0.7 – Tested in 3.8, no changes required (from now the version number will not change when the plugin is tested it in new WP versions and no change is required)
- 1.0.6 – Tested in 3.5.2, no changes required
- 1.0.5 – Tested in 3.5, no changes required
- 1.0.3 – Tested in 3.4.2, no changes required
- 1.0.2 – Tested in 3.3, no changes required
- 1.0.1 – Tested in 3.2.1, no changes required
- 1.0.0 – First stable release