Approval Workflow is meant to create a workflow process in WordPress. This plugin adds a box to the post edit screen when a user does not have publish permissions for that post type. It also allows you to set a WordPress role as the approvers. Note: this role must have publish permissions. The approvers get notified by email when someone has submitted something to the workflow. This works on WordPress Multisite too.
If you need help setting up the roles, I’d recommend the Members plugin.
Copy the plugin files to
Activate plugin from Plugins page or Network Activate for multisite
Go to Settings -> Approval Workflow to adjust plugin settings
You must ensure the users you want to approve are in a role that does not have publish_page (or any publish permissions for other post types) permissions.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Approval Workflow”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Small fix for usort() error on Workflow page when no items are in the workflow.
- Small fix for incorrect variable name being called.
- Fix for new items not showing up in workflow.
- Fix for not being able to access settings page after changing approval role in settings.
- Better compatibility with regular WordPress. I had intended this for WordPress Multisite.
- Initial release