For WordPress 3.8 and above, enhancements to the admin interface which retain most of the core aesthetics of 3.8. It makes the Admin easier to read, especially when you have a lot of menu items.
This admin interface is adjusted for great nation of better reading abilities.
Please create any issues or requests on GitHub
- Loads a simple admin only CSS file and adjusts the padding, font-size and seperation of menu items, it also adjusts a few other minor things.
- Works with the new admin color schemes, you must hit save after choosing the color theme for the CSS to be applied. This is found under your user settings.
- Makes the font smaller for tablets and mobile.
- Works with Admin color schemer
Some of the CSS code was forked from Admin Interface by Avenue Factory
Use the auto installer from your admin or..
- Unpack the downloaded package
- Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
- Why do I need or want this?
I think it looks better.
- What browser support does it have?
It uses RGBA for CSS so Internet explorer 9 and above, most everything else should be fine.
- Will you support IE 9 and below?
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.