Comment Image enables blog readers to attach an image while leaving their comments.
Supported formats are JPG, PNG, GIF.
Uploaded images are inserted below the comment text as thumbnail (of configurable max dimensions) and linked to the original pictures.
File selection field can be injected automatically or added manually.
Original pictures and their thumbnails are stored in a separate folder for easy management.
See the official Comment Image page for more.
Other plugins by Stefano Lissa:
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
No questions have been asked.
기여자 & 개발자
“Comment Image”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- WP 5.8 file headers
- WP compatibility check
- Fixes on options panel
- Fix attempt to enable it on custom post types
- Updated compatibility with WordPress 3.8
- Readme fixes
- Minor fixes
- Admininistration header and styles