With this plugin, you can create your own variables and use them in WordPress site. It is much more convenient when you update your variables. For example, your contact phone number displays in four places on your site. When you need to update your phone number, you have to find each of them and edit them one by one. With this plugin, you only need to edit it once at the control panel. You can put the shortcode anywhere on your website.
- Upload Custom Variables to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add variables on the Settings > Custom Variables page.
- Where can I find the settings to adjust the plugin work after activation?
In the ‘Setting’ menu you can find a menu item called “Custom Variables”.
- How to use the custom variables?
Once you create new custom variables, you can copy and paste the shortcode into page or post editor. You can also use the
in your php files.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Custom Variables”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Custom Variables”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Initial Release