This plugin allow to set access level value for users and materials and limit
access to materials of a specific type (posts, pages, custom post types) when
user access level lower then material access level.
Also this plugin creates a new capabilities:
- dal_admin – capability to change plugin settings
- dal_edit – capability to change user access level
Attention to developers!
Filters used in this plugin does not work when using get_posts() with
the parameter ‘suppress_filters’ => true.
Install script don’t assign any values of user access levels and post access levels.
By default post access level = 100 and user access level = 0 (except Administrator = 100 ).
By default access to posts is limited in front-end. There is an option
“Should we apply restrictions in admin console?” in plugin settings to limit access in
administrator interface too.
Users can assign records access level equal or lower their own access level.
Languages: English, Русский
I apologize for possible mistakes in plugin translation.
I will be glad to accept the help with the correct translation of a plugin into
English and to correction of my mistakes.
- Upload the
data-access-levelsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Tools -> DAL settings
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Data access levels”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Fixed bug where default values are set every time at the activation
- Updated plugin settings page
- Added setting “guest access level”
- Added possibility specify a minimum user access level = 0
- Updated screenshot
- Initial release