Debug Bar Cron adds information about WP scheduled events to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for
Debug Bar and thus is dependent upon Debug Bar being installed for it to work properly.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of scheduled events
- If cron is currently running
- Time of next event
- Current time
- List of custom scheduled events
- List of core scheduled events
- List of schedules
- Install Debug Bar if not already installed (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/debug-bar/)
- Upload the
debug-bar-cronfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View the WP schedule events information in the “Cron” panel in Debug Bar
- Is debugging cron easier with this plugin?
2016년 10월 24일
This has been great for checking if WordPress's scheduled events are firing. Good for checking if you need to setup a real cron job or if that real cron job is failing. Very clear presentation.
기여자 & 개발자
“Debug Bar Cron”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Debug Bar Cron”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Fixed ‘Array to string conversion’ error when Cron job arguments are in a multi-dimensional array – props Jrf, ethitter, and mintindeed.
- Fixed a number of HTML validation errors – props Jrf.
- Added indicators for missed events
- Readme updates
- Initial release