What this plugin does:
- Prevents others from embedding your site.
- Prevents you from embedding other non-whitelisted sites.
- Removes support for the WordPress embed block in the new block editor.
Just activate the plugin and you’re good to go.
Want embeds back again? Simply deactivate the plugin.
- Upload the entire
/disable-embedsdirectory to the
- Activate Disable Embeds through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Is it really that easy?
What about previous embeds?
Since WordPress caches all embed codes, previous embeds from other sites will still work. However, your own site’s embeds won’t work at all when using this plugin.
2021년 8월 31일
just what i needed
2020년 7월 2일
An easy way to drop some weight if you don’t need the functionality that the plugin disables. For me this has been a “set and forget” plugin.
2019년 8월 12일
Use this plugin several years. Work fine!
2019년 7월 14일
I like the approach of plugins like this. Simple and super useful. Thank you!
2019년 2월 12일 1 reply
pointless updating if it doesn't work after WP 4.4.
2018년 10월 31일
기여자 & 개발자
“Disable Embeds”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Disable Embeds”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Updated against WordPress 5.7
- Updated against WordPress 5.0
- Updated against WordPress 4.6 Beta 2
- Removes a new embeds filter introduced in WordPress 4.5.3
- Updated against WordPress 4.4 Beta 3.
- Removes all embeds rewrite rules on plugin activation.
- Updated against WordPress 4.4 Beta 2.
- Initial release.