If you need support to get this plugin installed or have a Custom version of the plugin please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Embedding PDF which is uploaded on your WordPress site\’s media library, simply put the URL in shortcode in your post/page on same line. The PDF will be embedded with the default settings at that location, as if it were using oEmbed.
- Using the “[pdf]” shortcode
- [pdf]…[/pdf] (Between the tags, you’ll provide the URL for the PDF to embed.)
- The ‘[pdf]’ shorttag accepts several optional parameters:
- ‘width’ – sets the width of the frame the PDF is embedded in. By default, this is set to 100%.
- ‘height’ – sets the height of the frame the PDF is embedded in. By default, this is unset.
- ‘title’ – sets the title of the PDF, for use in the fallback link text.
- Short URL: [pdf]http://localhost/PDF_URL[/pdf]
- Advance URL: [pdf width=\”200px\” height=\”400px\” title=\”title1\”]http://localhost/PDF_URL[/pdf]
You can visit our website itchimes.com
Wating for your valuable feedback/comments.
Thanks for using this plugins
- Download the latest zip file and extract the \’embedding-pdf\’ directory.
- Upload it to your \’/wp-content/plugins/\’ directory.
- Activate \’Embedding PDF\’ on the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- That\’s it, you are all done 🙂
Please send me your feedback. Thanks.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Embedding PDF”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “Embedding PDF”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- First released version.
- Please send me your feedback.