Allows .heic uploads to the Media Library. Creates .webp or .jpg copies of .heic images when they are uploaded. An optional feature replaces the original upload instead of creating a copy.
Creation of .webp or .jpg copies usually works on servers running ImageMagick 7 or above. Check Settings → Media → HEIC Support after activating to see if your server provides ImageMagick.
- Upload the entire
heic-supportfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins → Installed Plugins).
Check the page at Media → HEIC Support after activating to see if your server provides ImageMagick 7.
기여자 & 개발자
“HEIC Support”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- [Added] Adds a screenshot of the plugin settings.
- [Fixed] Fixes a bug in the replace feature that prevented it from working in certain environments. See https://wordpress.org/support/topic/replace-does-not-work-because-of-file-type/
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.3.2.
- [Added] Adds .jpg support. Adds a setting to toggle whether images are converted to webp or jpg. Defaults to webp.
- [Added] Show the settings section at Settings → Media even if ImageMagick is not installed. Explain to users that their host does not provide the library.
- [Fixed] Removes layers from the icon .svg file.
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.3.1.
- [Added] Add filters around the webp format and image/webp mime type strings so they can be changed by other developers.
- [Added] Adds an optional feature to replace .heic images rather than create a copy. A switch enables the feature at Settings → Media.
- [Fixed] Updates an error message to stop mentioning a specific minimum version of ImageMagick. It was not accurate, and other dependencies like libheif could be missing that prevent conversions from working.
- [Changed] Moves all plugin settings from Media → HEIC Support to Settings → Media.
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.2.0.
- [Removed] Removes the menu at Media → HEIC Support.
- [Fixed] Fixes a bug that caused a parse error in PHP versions less than or equal to 7.2.
- [Changed] Changes the tested up to version to 6.1.1.
- [Added] First public version. Adds
.heicsupport to WordPress. If ImageMagick 7 or above is installed, creates
.heicimages uploaded to the Media Library.