Introducing Hide Trackbacks – keep the benefits of track- and pingbacks (know when someone writes about posts) while keeping the comments clean and uncluttered.
After enabling the plugin, trackbacks and pingbacks are no longer shown on your posts and the comment count is updated correctly to reflect this. They remain accessible via the admin panel.
Original code created by Honey Singh (used with permission of the author).
Install the plugin via the plugins tab in the admin area, or manually if you prefer:
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
기여자 & 개발자
“Hide Trackbacks”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Added assets
- Update supported WordPress versions to 5.8+. Older versions then tested might work. Tracking the latest two versions.
- Plugin now requires PHP 7.0+. Next version will require 7.1.
- Iterating on a list of posts that’s not an array will no longer result in a warning. Thanks @aecnews.
- Tested up to: 5.4
- Minimum supported WP version increased to 5.0.
- Tested up to: 4.9.9
- PHP compatibility
- Tested up to: 3.3.1
- Improved readme legibility
- Initial version