This is ideally used by plugin and theme developers to help debug issues that are difficult to reproduce, or could be specific to a specific user.
What details are collected?
- The error message
- The name of the script where the error occured, and the line and column number.
- The user ID of the the WP user encountering the error
- The user’s IP address, helpful to tie this error log with other logs such as server logs.
- The URL of the page where the error occured
- The users HTTP_USER_AGENT string.
Can I remove the logged data?
Yes, when you deactivate the plugin you’ll have the choice to remove any stored data.
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Initial Release