“Limit Revisions” is a small plugin that allows you to select limit of revisions that WordPress stores in the database. You can select the limit at the bottom of Settings > General. This plugin wont work if the value is already defined elsewhere to avoid errors.
- Allows to select limit of revisions that WordPress stores in the database.
- Automatically Delete oldes revision after the limit is reached
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/limit-revisions directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Go to Settings > General and scroll down to see the new option to configure it.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Limit Revisions” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > General to configure it.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin adds a new setting in the last position of Settings > General.
Why It doesnt work?
If you have defined the value elsewhere the plugin wont work to avoid errors.
What happens if I place a negative number or invalid characters?
There is a validation that checks if the input is correct so nothing wrong happens.