The Menu Swapper provides two utilities:
A settings page that allows you to register unlimited menu theme locations
A meta box that will appear on Pages and Posts, which will allow you to replace existing menu theme locations with your new theme locations for those individual Posts/Pages.
Install just like any other plugin
- Upload the
/menu-swapper/folder to the
- 워드프레스의 ‘플러그인’ 메뉴에서 플러그인을 활성화하세요.
- Create your theme locations via Settings > Menu Swapper
- Set menus for your new theme locations in Appearance > Menus
- Swap your theme locations via the meta box on individual Pages and Posts
기여자 & 개발자
“Menu Swapper”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Clean up Custom Theme Locations table layout CSS
- Remove deprecated screen_icon() function
- Security fix: make sure nonce is always checked
- Add WPML swapper check
- Don’t unset ‘menu’ argument to avoid invalid array index access in core
- Fix non-highlighting of any/all option
- Allow swapping only on posts, Pages, and front page
- Previous deployment erroneously removed assets folder, this re-adds it so that the Control Panel page will work properly
- Add check to remove the ‘menu’ argument from wp_nav_menu args, as this will override theme location setting
- Cleaned up admin panel for current WordPress styles.
- Set the default to not affect any menus so that when Menu Swapper is not needed it won’t inadvertently swap your menus
- Initial submission