Use this plugin to display detailed information about your server’s OPCache, including memory utilisation, list of all scripts cached and a useful memory utilisation visualisation based on the file system tree.
This plugin is based on https://github.com/rlerdorf/opcache-status which is for general PHP use, we have turned it into a WordPress plugin for ease of installation. Apart from some rearrangement of scripts to suit WP load conventions, the code is to date unaltered. WordPress capability ‘activate_plugins’ is required to see it in the admin menu and to run it.
After you install and activate this plugin, look in the admin Tools menu for OPCache.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/opcache-scriptsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Tools->OPCache screen to see details of your server’s OPCache
- Is this plugin free
기여자 & 개발자
“OPCache Scripts”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
자국어로 “OPCache Scripts”(을)를 번역하세요.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Test with WP 4.7.3
- test with WP 4.9.2 no need to upgrade from 1.0
- test with WP 5.3 PHP 7.3 no need to upgrade from 1.1