With PixCodes you can have a shortcode insert interface.
The awesome part is that you can filter any shortcode parameters or overwrite any shortcode template with your theme.
Note: this plugin does not add any style to the output of shortcodes.
We believe that shortcodes functionality should be offered by a plugin and the style should be provided by themes.
Here is a detailed documentation about how you can configure some plugin settings and output.
- Install PixCodes either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixCodes go to any edit page and see the PixCodes in the editor toolbar
- For further instructions and how to filter parameters or overwrite templates, read our detailed documentation
2016년 9월 3일 5 replies
Perfect for eg. Rosa Theme but after update to the latest version, it won't work in frontend to make an output such before the update 🙁 Can you please fix it? Florian
기여자 & 개발자
“PixCodes”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Security fixes and enhancements.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.7.2.
- Checked and made sure that the plugin works with the latest WordPress version (5.1)
- Fixed some edged cases for the OpenTable shortcode
- Update Select2 version to 4.0.3
- Fix: Shorcode insertion for WordPress 4.3
- Fix: Image Uploder (in TeamMember shortcode)
- Small improvements to the Icon shortcode
- Small improvements to the OpenTable shortcode