Plugin Display Post with multiple layout order by date, title, random… Developer can override HTML or create new layout in your theme (Theme name/post-display/any layout.php).
- Display your post on sidebar or content with shortcode.
- Support 2 layouts style.
- Order post by Date, Title, ID, Author, Comment, Random.
- Can override HTML layout.
- Can create new layout on your theme.
1. Automatic installation:
The simplest way to install is to click on ‘Plugins’ then ‘Add new’ and type ‘Post Display’ in the search field.
2. Manual installation 1:
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Under Install Plugins, click the Upload Plugin.
- Select the plugin zip file (post-display.zip) from your computer then click the Install Now button.
- You should see a message stating that the plugin was installed successfully.
- Click the Activate Plugin.
2. Manual installation 2:
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed.
- Upload the plugin zip file (post-display.zip) up to your server path(/wp-content/plugins/) and unzip it here.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for “Post Display” and click Activate.
기여자 & 개발자
- Start Version