- Simple note section on the post edit screen
- Sortable note column in posts table
- Bulk / Quick edit support
- Shortcode which will display the note on the front end
- Ability to change the “Note” title and add a help text for editors
Our other plugins
BracketSpace – the company behind this plugin provides custom WordPress plugin development services. We can create any custom plugin for you.
Cover photo designed by Freepik
Is this plugin compatible with Gutenberg?
Yes, it is!
Custom post type are supported?
Yes! Enable them on the plugin settings screen.
Can I display my note on the front-end?
Yes. Use the
[spnote]shortcode. You can also pass optional parameter with post ID:
[spnote id="123"]to display note from other post. By default it’s grabbing current post.
Can I disable display of admin column?
Yes, by a simple filter.
add_filter( ‘spn/columns-display’, ‘__return_false’ );
To disable SPN column for all post types
add_filter( ‘spn/columns-display/POST_TYPE_SLUG’, ‘__return_false’ );
To disable SPN column only for specific post type
Can you create a plugin for me?
Yes! We’re offering a custom plugin development services. Feel free to contact us to find out how we can help you.
기여자 & 개발자
- [Added] Sanitization for better security.
- [Fixed] PHP warning.
- [Fixed] Note column sorting.
- [Changed] The shortcode with note is now wrapped with a div.
- [Fixed] Bug with duplicated post notes for hierachical post types
- [Changed] Plugin author branding
Using $this when not in object contexterror, thanks to Gero
- [Added] Ability to change the “Note” title and add a help text for editors
- [Added] Support for quick and bulk edit
- [Added] Shortcode [sponote]
- [Fixed] Bug with duplicated post notes for custom post type
- [Changed] Translation. Now it’s managed via repository
- Added German translation thanks to Michael Köther
- Note column in the posts table is now sortable
- Added Spanish translation thanks to Alfonso Frachelle
- Added filter to prevent displaying post note column
- Added Note to admin column