Show the world how you use the command line with this plugin. Designed for tech blogs, tutorials and sections
where terminal commands matter.
This plugin, make a shortcode: [simterm][/simterm] and shows the text inside as in a terminal session, including
some typing animation and separating user input and program output.
By defaults commands have a $ symbol as the first character of the line and user input has the > (greater than)
You can also specify the color of the line using ##red## , ##blue## , ##green## or ##yellow## or even a custom
delay for this line with ##delay=[ms]## with the amount of milliseconds to sleep.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->SimTerm Settings screen to configure the plugin
- In your post enter [simterm][/simterm] shortcode to start a terminal session
- I will update it when questions come
기여자 & 개발자
“SimTerm”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Updated show your terms script. Fixed a bug on empty lines
- Bug fix for older WordPress versions
- Main JS update, now supports:
- copy to clipboard (whole term or just a line with double click)
- status bar (use nostatusbar class to return to the default behaviour)
- no animate settings (window won’t be animated by default)
- Ubuntu terminal theme
- Blue theme (It was implemented in SimTerm, now it is in showyourterms)
- Terminal won’t replay automatically on mouse over.
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Setting to enable/disable automatic animation (default enabled)
- Setting to enable/disable statusbar (default disabled)
- Shortcode settings (animate=”1/0″ , statusbar=”1/0″) to apply to individual terms
- Updated translations
- Main JS update, now supports pause on lines
- Ability to change theme in the shortcode [simterm theme=”dark”]…[/simterm]
- < and > are now visible.
- Plugin translated 100% to Spanish
- WP 4.2 is now the least compatible version
- More config options: window title, typing speed, several new delays and character fixing for HTML output and WordPress.
- Title is an attribute of shortcode too.
- Fixed commands with extra attributes ##xxx## weren’t properly recognised.
- New ##speed## option for lines to specify typing speed.
- Version tagged 0.2
- Added translations
- Initial version