Visitor Audit is a small/lightweight plugin designed to give you insight into your current visitor’s behaviour. It will provide you with a simple view of what computers are currently connected to your wordpress instance and what their recent page views are. Geolocation, browser and OS information is provided to make traffic analysis easier. Page load benchmarks let you easily determine your visitor’s experience. An automated slow page report can be configured to email you anytime the visitor experience degrades. Visitor statistics are instantly compiled to help you determine if a visitor is human/machine and useful/malicious. With a simple click you can temporarily or permanently ban any IP address. Automated banning functionality is present but is extremely simple and is not recommended.
- View all visitors on your site
- View all browsing behaviour easily for each visitor
- Automated security reporting to help you identify malicious behaviour easily
- Temporarily or permanently manually ban users
- Automatic banning system
- Automated slow page load reporting
- Extremely small/efficent plugin
- System designed to minimize database size/load
- Very customizable/highly configurable
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
이 플러그인에 대한 평가가 없습니다.
기여자 & 개발자
“Visitor Audit”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Initial Release