An easy way to give you more control over the plugins section of WordPress. This plugin features the following functionality:
* Disable upgrade notices for specific plugins * Hide the plugins page from all users except yourself * Hide the WP Manage Plugins settings page from all users except yourself * Automatically email the site admin when any plugin is added/activated/deactivated
This plugin should help anyone who is administering a WordPress website and needs more control over the powerful plugins section. This plugin is also great for blocking updates on plugins that you have modified.
- Upload the wp-manage-plugins folder to the plugins directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin
- On the plugins page click “ignore updates” on any plugin you want to disable updates for
- Visit the settings page for more options
- Does this plugin work with WordPress MU?
Absolutely! This plugin has been tested and verified to work on the most current version of WordPress MU
기여자 & 개발자
“WP Manage Plugins”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- First official release