Modern Membership, User Registration, Profile & Login Form Plugin
ProfilePress (formerly WP User Avatar) is a lightweight membership plugin that lets you create beautiful user profiles, member directories and frontend user registration form, login form, password reset and editing profile information. It also allows you to restrict content and control user access.
Our Drag-and-Drop form builder makes building forms easy. It is the perfect solution for creating online communities and membership sites where users can register or signup to become members.
Excellent Features of ProfilePress
Custom Frontend Forms
Create amazing login, user registration, password reset and edit profile forms with our drag-and-drop and advanced builders. Your members will never have to see your WordPress admin panel. Everything is handled on the frontend.
- User Registration Forms – Let users signup via a custom registration form.
- Login & Password Reset Forms – Allow users to log in and reset their passwords.
- User Dashboard – My Account page and edit profile forms for users to manage their profile details and account settings.
- Automatic Login & Redirections – Automatically log in users after they register and redirect them after they sign in, log out and reset their passwords.
- Add login, logout, register and profile links to your website navigation menu that will change based on whether the user is logged in or not.
User Profiles & Member Directories
Add beautiful user profiles to your site that display the profile picture and information of your users. And create searchable and filterable member directories allowing users to find each other.
We also provide shortcodes to display users avatars and allow users to upload their profile pictures from the front-end of your site.
Advanced and Drag-and-Drop Form Builder
We took the pain out of creating user profiles, member directories, forms with our intuitive drag-and-drop builder.
We also provide an advanced form builder that gives you the flexibility to build any type of form. With knowledge of HTML, you code the form in combination with our expressive shortcodes, make it pretty with CSS and we handle the rest.
Customisable Pre-Built Templates
Never start from scratch again. ProfilePress comes with several beautiful, customizable pre-built templates for user profile, member directory and forms to help you save even more time.
Access & Content Restriction
ProfilePress gives you fine-grained control over what content your users can see based on your protection rules and shortcodes. You can restrict content including pages, child pages, posts, custom post types, categories, tags and custom taxonomies based on their user roles, usernames, email address, and logged-in status.
ProfilePress also lets you:
- Disable the admin bar and restrict access to the WordPress dashboard based on user roles.
- Redirect the WordPress default login page (wp-login.php) to your custom login, registration page and password reset pages.
Customize the email templates for each email that can be sent to users and administrators. You also have the flexibility of changing the sender name and email address as well as activate and deactivate the email type that can be sent.
Powerful Premium Addons
Extend the capabilities of ProfilePress with our powerful addons.
- Custom Fields – Collect additional information from users besides the standard profile data.
- Email Confirmation – Ensure registered users confirm their email addresses before they can log in.
- User Moderation – Decide whether to approve newly registered users or not. You can also block and unblock users at any time.
- Social Login – Let users register & login to your site via Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, GitHub and VK.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) – Adds an additional layer of security to users accounts by requiring more than just a password to log in.
- Passwordless Login – Let users log in to your site via a one-time URL sent to their email addresses.
- WooCommerce – Manage WooCommerce billing and shipping fields, replace WooCommerce login and edit account forms in checkout and “My Account” pages with that of ProfilePress.
- Google reCAPTCHA – Protect your forms against spam and bot attacks.
- Site Creation – Allow users to create new sites on a multisite network via a registration form powered by ProfilePress.
- Mailchimp – Subscribe members to your Mailchimp audiences when they register and automatically sync profile changes with Mailchimp.
- Campaign Monitor – Subscribe members to your Campaign Monitor lists when they register and automatically sync profile changes with Campaign Monitor.
- BuddyPress Profile Sync – This addon provides 2-way synchronization between WordPress profile fields and BuddyPress extended profile.
- Join BuddyPress Groups – Let users select the BuddyPress groups to join during registration.
- Akismet – Block spam and bot user registrations with Akismet and keep your membership site safe and secured.
- Polylang – Build multilingual login, registration, password reset and edit profile forms.
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other products:
- MailOptin – Create popups and optin forms for capturing email newsletter subscribers. Integrates with Mailchimp, ConvertKit, Infusionsoft, ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact & more.
Installing ProfilePress is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter ProfilePress. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select ProfilePress and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
Do I need to have coding skills to use ProfilePress?
No. You can create and manage your forms, user profiles and member directories without any coding knowledge (Intuitive form & email template builder).
기여자 & 개발자
“WordPress Membership, User Registration, Login Form, User Profile & Restrict Content – ProfilePress”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
“WordPress Membership, User Registration, Login Form, User Profile & Restrict Content – ProfilePress”(이)가 24(으)로 번역되었습니다. 기여해 주셔서 번역자님께 감사드립니다.
개발에 관심이 있으십니까?
- Improve PHP 8 compatibility.
- Fixed bug where custom html texts where scribbled.
- Fixed user roles not recognized during member directory search.
- Fixed fatal error caused by empty member directory search field.
- Fixed bug with shortcodes not working in custom html.
- Fixed conflict where media uploader was not working for other plugins.
- Fixed Buddypress signup page override not working.
- Fixed My Account page visitor redirect bug.
- Improvement: scroll to member directory section after search.
- Improved ajax login process.
- Added Slim SEO compatibility.
- Fixed PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function wpua_get_default_avatar_url() on null
- Upgrade jbox and flatpickr libs.
- Added noncache to temporary redirects.
- Fixed fatal error caused by user avatar functions.
- Fixed bug where reset password enforcement not working.
- Made sure select2 is only loaded where needed in admin screens.
- Fixed bug with content restriction shortcode not working correctly.
- Fixed bug with item dragging in the form builder.
- Added: Clear form after registration.
- Added action hook to email template.
- Pro Added enabling/disabling of passwordless login per form.
- Pro support for replacing the registration form in WooCommerce my account page
See the changelog file for full change log information.