Saves you from asking “have you emptied your cache?”.
Forked and updated for todays WordPress and PHP from the original plugin by Paul Clark.
- Safe to leave running on live sites.
- Only refreshes browser cache for a file if it has been modified.
- Resolves Content Delivery Network (CDN) issues. No need to purge CDN cache.
- Multisite compatible.
- “Just works” — no configuration necessary.
Requires scripts use any of the below functions to load. Almost all files meet these requirements. The only case it doesn’t account for is when URLs are hard-coded. This shouldn’t ever be done, since it can break sites for other reasons.
- Search for “reBusted” under
WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
기여자 & 개발자
“reBusted!”(은)는 오픈 소스 소프트웨어입니다. 다음의 사람들이 이 플러그인에 기여하였습니다.기여자
- Fixed fatal error on ancient PHP versions.
- Forked from original Busted! plugin and updated for todays WordPress/PHP.
- PHPUnit tests added.